13.08.2020 | Petra Nehrer

IBM PartnerWorld - How to Generate Revenue with IBM public cloud

Virtual Summit for Business Partners

IBM is pleased to invite you to their summer Partner Leadership virtual summit for IBM public cloud. As IBM adapts to a different way of delivering their enablement, the summit will focus on key messages for IBM’s public cloud offerings, the market opportunity together, and key resources and takeaways to ensure your success.

Most enterprises have captured less than 20% of potential cloud value. The remaining 80% is unlocked by embracing a hybrid platform approach. Only 24% of workloads have moved to public cloud. Regulated industries represent a significant opportunity for you, comprising 80% of total cloud opportunity (Source: GMV1H20, IDC, MD&I Analysis). What is holding back your clients from moving and modernizing the other 80% of workloads, especially when transformation is so important?

During this virtual event, experts will break down the top public cloud use cases and help you understand the relevant entry points in a client’s cloud journey.

Topics for this webinar includes:

  • Partner Strategy update
  • IBM Cloud for Financial Services market momentum
  • IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions use case
  • IBM Power Virtual Servers use case
  • SAP on IBM Cloud
  • Build Cloud Native
  • New! Go-to-Market assets for IBM public cloud
  • Fireside chat with IBM Business Partners
  • Q&A

 

Dieses virtuelle Event wird in Englisch abgehalten.

Jetzt registrieren!